If you are new to the practice you may print and fill out one New Client form for yourself and one New Patient form for each of your pets prior to your visit. We also have these available in the office.
- Payment is due in full at the time services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- A deposit may be required prior to initiating diagnostics and treatment.
- Accepted forms of payment include cash, checks, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), debit cards, CareCredit (6 months no interest payment option available on transactions over $200). All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- The account holder must be present and have a valid photo ID when paying with Care Credit or a check.
- Checks will not be held or post dated.
- If a check is returned for any reason, a fee of $25 will be due immediately and the privilege of writing a check will be revoked.
- A $50 deposit is required to schedule any surgical procedure. This deposit is non-refundable unless at least 48 hours cancellation notice is given.
New Client Referral Program
Your referral of a friend or a family member is the greatest compliment we can receive. For every new client you refer, they will receive $10 off their first office visit and you will receive $10 off your next office visit. Please use the referral cards in the link above to give to your friends and family so you both can receive the discount.