COVID-19 Update from Sarver Animal Hospital:
*UPDATED 5/8/20* During this time we will continue to provide care for our patients while doing everything we can to keep our clients and our staff safe and healthy. Scheduled appointments, as well as food and prescription pick ups, will continue to be "curbside" throughout the red and yellow phases of re-opening. We will continue to follow all guidance issued by our local, state, and national agencies.
- We are currently operating during our business normal hours. However, be aware that changes to our hours of operation and our appointment schedule may still occur with short notice. We will do our best to notify you of any changes as soon as possible.
- We are experiencing a higher than normal call volume. You can use the PetDesk app to request refills or to schedule upcoming wellness appointments. If you are calling the office because you are here for a scheduled appointment, or to pick up medications or food, please keep calling us until you get through. If you are calling for another reason please leave a message and we will return your call when we are able.
- For Food and Medication Refills: Call, or request refills through the PetDesk app, as far in advance as possible. Be prepared to pay with your credit card over the phone prior to pick up. Call when you arrive at the office and a technician will bring your items to your vehicle. Be aware that some medications may become unavailable due to supply chain interruption.
- For Appointments: Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth (if you are physically able). Bring a cell phone with you. Be prepared to pay over the phone with a credit card. Call from your vehicle when you arrive at the office for your pet's scheduled appointment. A technician will facilitate all aspects of the appointment by phone and meet you at your vehicle to pick up and drop off your pet. Please stay in your vehicle and keep your mask on.
- If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or if you have been exposed to someone with these symptoms in the past 14 days, send someone else to the office with your pet or to pick up food or medications.
- All of our staff will continue to practice good hygiene, social distancing, and recommended disinfection procedures between patients and clients. Staff members have also been instructed to stay home if they are ill.
Thank you for your help and support during this time, and for allowing us to care for your pets! Be kind. Be patient. We will get through this together! ♥
Online Appointment Scheduling
Thank you for visiting the website of Sarver Animal Hospital. We are a full service veterinary clinic serving the needs of dogs and cats in Sarver, PA and the surrounding area. At Sarver Animal Hospital we believe pets are part of the family, and our mission is to improve the health and well-being of all pets through high quality medicine. Whether it be a new kitten or puppy's first veterinary exam, or management of a geriatric pet's chronic illness, we are here to provide care.