COVID-19 Update from Sarver Animal Hospital:
*UPDATED 3/20/20* In order to comply with the governor's most recent orders we are modifying our protocol once again.
- We will continue to be open and see patients for essential services by appointment only. Changes to our hours of operation and our appointment schedule may occur with short notice. We will do our best to notify you of any changes as soon as possible.
- Appointments for elective surgical procedures, and for preventative care that is not time sensitive, will be postponed for a period of at least 2 weeks. Rabies vaccines are still required by law and will continue to be provided during this time frame if your pet is due. If you have an upcoming appointment already scheduled for your pet, you can expect a call from a technician to confirm or to reschedule your appointment.
- Medication and food refills will still be available. Call as far in advance as possible and be prepared to pre-pay over the phone. Call when you arrive at the office for pick-up and a technician will bring your items to your vehicle. Be aware that some medications may become unavailable due to supply chain interruption.
- Clients will not be admitted to the office. Call from your vehicle when you arrive at the office for your pet's scheduled appointment. A technician will facilitate all aspects of the appointment by phone and meet you at your vehicle to pick up and drop off your pet. Please be prepared to pay over the phone.
- If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or if you have been exposed to someone with these symptoms in the past 14 days, send someone else to the office with your pet or to pick up food or medications.
- All of our staff will continue to practice good hygiene, social distancing, and recommended disinfection procedures between patients and clients. Staff members have also been instructed to stay home if they are ill.
Thank you for your help and support during this time, and for allowing us to care for your pets! We will get through this together! ♥
Online Appointment Scheduling
Thank you for visiting the website of Sarver Animal Hospital. We are a full service veterinary clinic serving the needs of dogs and cats in Sarver, PA and the surrounding area. At Sarver Animal Hospital we believe pets are part of the family, and our mission is to improve the health and well-being of all pets through high quality medicine. Whether it be a new kitten or puppy's first veterinary exam, or management of a geriatric pet's chronic illness, we are here to provide care.